Some sisters’ bonding moments :)
- Imagine Kaidan and Shepard lying in bed after getting back from a long firefight, so exhausted that they fall asleep practically on top of each other. Kaidan wakes Shepard up hours later when he starts opening his eyes - he always blinks a few times when he wakes up. His eyelashes would brush…
Here’s a terribly self-indulgent doodle of my Warden Era Mahariel and Tamlen. I just wish they could have been happy together.
okay zev with his hair in a bun is great but listen to this
- zev in a crop top
I had no choice
do i want a dragon or do i want to be a dragon
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
"what do we say to the god of death?"
please wait until i’ve played inquisition
Bolivia, Where You Can Walk on the Sky